Tuesday, January 14, 2014


  My One and Only Love 



You're the perfect one >>




Mula ng makilala kita, lagi na akong Masaya, 

Laging tulala at naiisip ka,

Napakasaya laging gumising at naghihintay na ika’y makapiling.



Kahit na nagsusungit

Kahit gaano pa ka-kulit

Sayo lang ako iibig ng paulit ulit


Lagi kitang naiisip

Lagi kang nasa panaginip
Sobrang namimiss na kita
Ang bait talaga sa akin ni God.

Ikaw na ang magkaroon ng girlfriend na sweet at mabait
Isa ka sa pinakamagandang nangyari sa buhay ko,
At gagawin ko ang lahat para ingatan ka.
Sana ay tumagal pa tayo.




"Moments"

Kapag magkasama tayo sobrang saya ko!  :)))

Minsan kapag may prob ka pasan kita,

kapag ako naman may prob eh pasan mo din ako


Minsan kapag may nagagawa akong mali tinatama mo agad ako


Lagi mo akong pinagsasabihan dahil sa tigas ng ulo ko :P


Tinatawanan mo lage ako kapag may mali akong nasasabe


Kapag inaantok ako, pinapatulog mo ako sa lap mo habang kinakantahan


Nakikinig kang mabuti sa mga sinasabi ko at nag no2tes pa minsan



Hindi ka nagpapatalo sa akin :p


Kapag naman masama pakiramdam mo nasa tabi mo lang ako para alagaan at  protektahan ka :*




Sa lahat ng bagay gusto natin lagi tayong magkasama :)




Saan man o ano man ang ating marating pangako kong magsasama tayo forever! :*




- -  -  -  -  -  ♥  -  -  -  -  - -



I can't give solutions to all of life's problems, doubts,

or fears. But I can listen to you, and together we will

search for answers.



I can't change your past with all it's heartache and pain,

nor the future with its untold stories.

But I can be there now when you need me to care.



I can't keep your feet from stumbling.
I can only offer my hand that you may grasp it and not fall.

Your joys, triumphs, successes, and happiness are not mine;
Yet I can share in your laughter.

Your decisions in life are not mine to make, nor to judge;
I can only support you, encourage you,
and help you when you ask.

I can't prevent you from falling away from friendship,
from your values, from me.
I can only pray for you, talk to you and wait for you.

I can't give you boundaries which I have determined for you,
But I can give you the room to change, room to grow,
room to be yourself.

I can't keep your heart from breaking and hurting,
But I can cry with you and help you pick up the pieces
and put them back in place.

I can't tell you who you are.
I can only love you and be your boyfriend.



- -  -  -  -  -  ♥  -  -  -  -  - -
You and I

                                                     


 





Today marks our 6th month together. ♥ Hooray! *sabog confetti* Hahaha! 

♥ ♥ Six months ago today, you made me the happiest man alive.



Here we are today, six months later and still going strong.

Our journey has n’t finished just yet but I am delighted I've made it this far with you. There is n’t a day that I am not thinking about us, the future holds so many new obstacles but there are always bumpy roads to happiness.♥♥



♥ ♥ Today is a very special day as we are n’t just celebrating the day that brought our friendship to the next level but the commitment we have put into our relationship. Throughout our four years together we have been through a lot. At times I have made you upset, cry and angry but I also have made you smile, happy, laugh and hopefully make you feel as if you were the most important person in the world. All of the things that have happened to us have brought us to where we are today and I would n’t change a thing. You will always be the most important person in my life, without you I would be lost.♥ ♥



♥ ♥ You truly are one of a kind, there is no one in the world that acts like you or brings in the kind of warmth you bring into a room. I am lucky to have someone like you, you understand me better than I understand myself. Never did I think I would end up with someone with such a pure heart. You always put everyone’s happiness before your own. ♥ ♥



♥ ♥ Thank you for believing in me.♥ ♥

♥ ♥ Thank you for listening to me. ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ Thank you for accepting me for who I am. ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ Thank you for helping me and pushing me into becoming a better person. ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ Thank you for somehow understanding me and seeing what makes me special enough to let me be a part of your life.♥ ♥


♥ ♥ Thank you for everything for the past six months.♥ ♥



♥ ♥ I may not be the best boyfriend in the world but I promise I will always keep being a better boyfriend. When I think about all the beautiful memories we share; the sad times and happy times, I think about how much we have grown since we started. You are the most beautiful person I have ever met, inside and out, you may call me a suck but I do truly mean it, you are perfect. The past six months have been the happiest time of my life. You will always have a special place in my life, forever in my heart, permanently in my memories.♥ ♥


♥ ♥ I love you Long, I really do ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ I will always love you.♥ ♥


♥ ♥ HAPPY MONTHSARY  My Loves!!♥ ♥


♥ ♥I LOVE YOU Bebe ko!!!♥ ♥